We have stock in Europe and in America for worldwide shipments. 5000 customers
30 days money back guarantee-
Need to fold large formats A0, A1, A2,A3 to the standards?
- DIN A 190 mm with a 20 mm of margin by 297 mm where the final folded package as an accordion with step 190 mm with last panel 210 mm; this panel makes a margin on the opposite side of the title block where is possible to use the 4 holes for ring binders;.
- DIN B standard 190 x 297mm for bagging letters.
- DIN C standard 210mm by 297mm classic A4 format common used
Does knowing what I print and fold help to make the right choice?
Identify own type of documents helps to define better needs and minimize costs.
- The expected monthly print volume expressed as copies and linear meters is very important. The use more that 3 rolls monthly it is surely right think to an automatic electric folding machine , while if are used more that 5 rolls monthly it is really necessary evaluate trim and manual folding costs, operations that would be completely eliminated with a fully automatic printing and folding system.
- the type of drawings is varied depending on the areas of design, This affects the amount of ink on the copy and, consequently, the possibility or not to fold the copy still wet so ruining the copy itself
|AEC Architecture Engineering and Construction||GIS geographic information system||Mechanics||Graphics|
- Input Drawing Size length x width
- A0 1189 x 841 mm
- A1 841 x 594 mm
- A2 594 x 420 mm
- A3 420x297mm
- any length, in this case it is necessary to evaluate the maximum fold length, usually 2.5 meters or unlimited
- Drawing Orientation:
- horizontal (standard for the mechanical drawings)
- vertical (sometimes used by nautic and architectural drawings)
- Fold output dimension: A4 210×297 millimiters or A 8.5×11 inches
- Fold pattern: set document handling goals
- 210mm x 297mm normal use
- 190+20mm x 297mm where in the 20mm of margin is designed to make holes for binder and classifier
- 190 x 297mm for small envelope
- for other applications custom 1st fold from a min. of 95 mm to a maximum of 420mm.
A0 large format folding machines features and prices
if you want personal advice, you can always contact us. We have all types of paper folding machine : manual, electric stand alone or in line or online to printer in our showroom. Make an appointment for a live demo with WhatsApp Skype Zoom or live Youtube streams. GO TO SHOP